- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-03-06 21:00:57
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-03-06 21:00:57
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|813828||Cbs Corp||CBS, CBS.A||Television Broadcasting Stations (4833)||042949533|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1200609||Leslie Moonves||51 West 52Nd Street |
New York NY 10019
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2013-03-04||108,381||$5.20||1,259,622|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2013-03-04||108,381||$43.53||1,151,241|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2013-03-04||108,381||$0.00||108,381||$5.20|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||467,620||Indirect||By 2010 Trust II|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||1,890||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||154,792||Indirect||By Family Trust B|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||271||Indirect||By IRA|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||121,866||Indirect||By Moonves-A Family Trust (GRAT)|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||1,976||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Cbs Class B Common Stock||2,624||Indirect||By Spouse - 401(k) Plan|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan previously adopted by the reporting person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $43.20 to $43.86, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer or any security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Right to buy under Issuer's long term incentive plan.
- These options vest in four equal annual installments beginning on February 24, 2010.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).