- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-02-19 21:55:33
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-02-19 21:55:33
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|203527||Varian Medical Systems Inc||VAR||Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus (3845)||942359345|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1449731||Venkatraman Thyagarajan||C/o Varian Medical Systems, Inc. |
3100 Hansen Way, Mail Stop E-327
Palo Alto CA 94304-1030
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Deferred Stock Units||Acquisiton||2013-02-15||1,428||$0.00||1,428||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Non Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Acquisiton||2013-02-15||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$70.05|
|Common Stock||Non Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2013-02-19||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$47.58|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The 5,000 shares were sold in multiple transactions executed on the same day at prices ranging from $70.711 to $70.77. The detailed breakdown will be furnished upon request.
- Each Deferred Stock Unit represents the right to receive one share of VAR common stock.
- The Deferred Stock Units vest in four equal quarterly installments over a 12 month period beginning February 15, 2013. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person the earlier of three years from the grant date, or termination/retirement date.
- Stock option granted under the Varian Medical Systems, Inc. Third Amended and Restated 2005 Omnibus Stock Plan, which complies with Rule 16b-3.
- Stock option granted under the Varian Medical Systems, Inc. Amended and Restated 2005 Omnibus Stock Plan, which complies with Rule 16b-3.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 years - Our beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)