- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-02-05 19:53:29
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-02-05 19:53:29
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|812301||Patient Safety Technologies, Inc||PSTX.OB||Orthopedic, Prosthetic & Surgical Appliances & Supplies (3842)||133419202|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1480019||Francis, John P.||1453 Third Street |
Santa Monica CA 90401
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||See footnote 4.|
|No||4||S||Indirect||See footnote 4.|
- Shares of Issuer's common stock (the "Shares") purchased by Catalysis Offshore Ltd., a company organized in the Cayman Islands ("Catalysis Ltd."), from Catalysis Partners, LLC ("Catalysis LLC"), a Delaware limited liability company. The Reporting Person is the managing member of Francis Capital Management, LLC, a California limited liability company ("FCM"), which is the managing member of Catalyis LLC and the investment manager of Catalysis Ltd. The Reporting Person has sole voting and dispositive power over Shares held by Catalysis LLC and Catalysis Ltd. See also footnote 4.
- See footnote 4 for explanation of holdings and ownership.
- Shares sold by Catalysis LLC to Catalysis Ltd. As the managing member of FCM, the Reporting Person has sole voting and dispositive power over Shares held by Catalysis LLC and Catalysis Ltd. See also footnote 4.
- Ownership: 152,640 Shares held by FCM, 1,488,864 Shares held by Catalysis LLC, and 1,565,336 Shares held by Catalysis Ltd. of which the Reporting Person has sole voting and dispositive power but disclaims beneficial ownership except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein. The inclusion of disclaimed Shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 years - Our beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)