- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-01-07 12:23:29
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-01-07 12:23:29
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1374328||Bond Laboratories, Inc.||BNLB.OB||Medicinal Chemicals & Botanical Products (2833)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1247604||T Jason Adelman||Cipher Capital Partners C/o Rothschild |
1251 Avenue Of The Americas, Suite 936
New York NY 10020
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Series C Convertible Preferred Stock||$0.00||2012-11-15||1,334,000||1,334,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The Reporting Person acquired the shares of Issuer's common stock ("Common Stock") for aggregate consideration of $50,000 in a privately negotiated transaction.
- The Warrant contains a provision preventing the exercise of the Warrant if, as a result of such exercise, the Reporting Person would beneficially own, together with all other shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by the Reporting Person, in excess of 9.99% of the Issuer's Common Stock issued and outstanding.
- Each share of Series C Convertible Preferred Stock ("Series C Preferred") is convertible into 40,000 shares of Common Stock.
- The Series C Preferred is perpetual.
- The Certificate of Designations, Preferences and Rights of the Series C Preferred contains a provision preventing the conversion of the Series C Preferred if, as a result of such conversion, the Reporting Person would beneficially own, together with all other shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by the Reporting Person, in excess of 4.99% of the Issuer's Common Stock issued and outstanding.