- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-01-02 16:08:54
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-01-02 16:08:54
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1467076||Colony Financial, Inc.||CLNY||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||270419483|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1076343||Jr Thomas Barrack||C/o Colony Financial, Inc.
2450 Broadway, 6Th Floor
Santa Monica CA 90404
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||J||Indirect||By Colony Financial Manager, LLC|
|No||4||J||Indirect||By Family Trust|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By Family Trust|
- Colony Financial Manager, LLC (the "Manager") is the direct owner of the 445,915 securities the disposition of which this form is reporting. Colony Capital, LLC ("Colony Capital") is the managing member of the Manager, and Thomas J. Barrack, Jr. ("Mr. Barrack") is the sole managing member of Colony Capital. The Manager distributed 445,915 shares to certain persons for services provided by each such person to the Manager for the benefit of the Manager and Colony Financial, Inc. (the "Company").
- The acquisition represents the receipt of common stock granted by the Manager to the Family Trust designated by Mr. Barrack as recipient of such stock for services provided by Mr. Barrack to the Manager for the benefit of the Manager and the Company.
- The disposition represents the sale of common stock to fund the payment of income taxes incurred by the reporting person in connection with the receipt and/or vesting of certain shares of common stock.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $19.27 to $19.42, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!