- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-08-30 14:38:53
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-08-30 15:38:53
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|317771||Tellabs Inc||TLAB||Telephone & Telegraph Apparatus (3661)||363831568|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1012910||J Michael Birck||One Tellabs Center |
1415 W. Diehl Road
Naperville IL 60563
|Chairman Of The Board||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,086||Indirect||By Managed Account|
|Common Stock||2,248,870||Indirect||By Spouse|
- The sale reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by Oak Street Investments, L. P. on August 31, 2009.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $7.13 to $7.30. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sales price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Held by Oak Street - Mr. Birck disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by Oak Street except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Held through the Tellabs 401(k) Plan.
- Held by spouse - Mr. Birck disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!