- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-08-30 14:38:53
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-08-30 15:38:53
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|317771||Tellabs Inc||TLAB||Telephone & Telegraph Apparatus (3661)||363831568|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1012910||J Michael Birck||One Tellabs Center |
1415 W. Diehl Road
Naperville IL 60563
|Chairman Of The Board||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,086||Indirect||By Managed Account|
|Common Stock||2,248,870||Indirect||By Spouse|
- The sale reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by Oak Street Investments, L. P. on August 31, 2009.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $7.13 to $7.30. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sales price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Held by Oak Street - Mr. Birck disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by Oak Street except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Held through the Tellabs 401(k) Plan.
- Held by spouse - Mr. Birck disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).