- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-11-10 20:56:42
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-11-10 20:56:42
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|4127||Skyworks Solutions Inc||SWKS||Semiconductors & Related Devices (3674)||042302115|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1236269||J Bruce Freyman||5221 California Avenue |
Irvine CA 92617
|Vice President - Ww Operations||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Performance Rights||Disposition||2010-11-08||25,000||$0.00||25,000||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-08||50,000||$0.00||50,000||$5.12|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-08||40,000||$0.00||40,000||$4.99|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-08||60,000||$0.00||60,000||$6.73|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||6,042||Indirect||By 401(k) plan|
- Transfer of common stock to Skyworks of the number of shares of common stock determined to be sufficient to satisfy tax withholding obligations incurred as a result of the vesting of an award of 25,000 shares of restricted common stock that had been granted to the reporting person under the Skyworks' 2005 Long Term Incentive Plan on 6/10/09.
- Receipt of shares underlying performance rights was based on a comparison of (x) the change in Skyworks' common stock price to (y) the change in the price of the common stock of companies in a peer group over a three year period. The change in price of each company's common stock was determined by comparing its average stock price for the 90 day period beginning 11/6/07 to its average stock price for the 90 day period ending 11/6/10. Because Skyworks determined that the percentage change in Skyworks' stock price during the periods mentioned in the previous sentence exceeded the 70th percentile of the peer group, both the "target" metric under the performance rights covering 25,000 shares and the "stretch" metric under the performance rights covering another 25,000 shares were deemed to have been met. The reporting person received 25,000 of such shares on 11/8/10 and, will receive the remaining 25,000 of such shares on 11/7/11, so long as he remains employed withSkyworks.
- Transfer of common stock to the issuer of the number of shares determined to be sufficient to satisfy tax withholding obligations incurred as a result of the settlement of the Performance Rights discussed in the previous footnote and the resulting issuance of 25,000 shares of common stock to the reporting person on 11/8/10.
- The price reflects the average selling price of the shares sold. Actual sale prices ranged from $23.81 per share to $23.83 per share.
- Represents 26,520 shares of common stock issued to the Reporting Person pursuant to a performance share award dated November 10, 2009. Such performance share award contained both a continued employment condition and a performance condition related to the achievement by the Issuer of certain pre-established performance metrics for fiscal year 2010.
- Transfer to Skyworks of the number of shares of common stock determined to be sufficient to satisfy tax withholding obligations related to the settlement of the performance share award discussed in the previous footnote and the resulting issuance of 26,250 shares of common stock on 11/10/10.
- This total represents the number of shares of common stock held by the Reporting Person in the Skyworks 401(k) plan as of the most recent practicable date. The information in this report is based on the latest plan statement dated 11/9/10.
- This stock option vested in four (4) equal installments, beginning on 5/2/06 and ending on 5/2/09.
- This stock option vested in four (4) equal installments, beginning on 11/8/06 and ending on 11/8/09.
- This stock option vested in four (4) equal installment, beginning on 11/7/07 and ending on 11/7/10.