- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-11-05 08:17:18
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-11-05 09:17:18
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|921112||Liberty Property Trust||LRY||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||237768996|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1248365||J James Bowes||C/o Liberty Property Trust
500 Chesterfield Parkway
Malvern PA 19355
|Secretary & Gen. Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest ($0.001 Par Value)||Acquisiton||2010-11-04||83,333||$30.10||128,465|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest ($0.001 Par Value)||Acquisiton||2010-11-04||16,119||$31.22||144,584|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest ($0.001 Par Value)||Acquisiton||2010-11-04||9,902||$20.32||154,486|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest ($0.001 Par Value)||Disposition||2010-11-04||102,829||$33.90||51,657|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-04||83,333||$0.00||83,333||$30.10|
|Common Shares||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-04||16,119||$0.00||16,119||$31.22|
|Common Shares||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-04||9,902||$0.00||9,902||$20.32|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes 40 shares held by reporting person as custodial for reporting person's child. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares. Also includes 9,929 shares subject to restrictions that were granted to the reporting person as compensation.
- Represents the weighted average of a range of sale prices per share from $33.81 to $34.13. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company or any shareholder of the Company, upon request, full information regarding the number of common shares sold at each separate price.
- Options became exercisable 20% after the first anniversary of the date of the grant, 50% after the second anniversary and fully after the third anniversary.
- Options received as employment compensation.
- Options became exercisable 20% after the first anniversary of the date of the grant and will become 50% after the second anniversary and fully after the third anniversary.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!