- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-10-29 16:41:27
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-10-29 17:41:27
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1071739||Centene Corp||CNC||Hospital & Medical Service Plans (6324)||041406317|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1205242||K Robert Ditmore||7711 Carondelet Avenue |
St. Louis MO 63105
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||15,250||Indirect||By spouse|
|Common Stock||5,600||Indirect||See footnote|
|Common Stock||59,200||Indirect||See footnote|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$7.57||2004-05-03|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$16.65||2005-04-26|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This sale is pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan established on April 29, 2010.
- Mr. Ditmore's ownership includes 4,055 shares of restricted stock subject to vesting requirements.
- Shares owned by spouse who shares Mr. Ditmore's household. Mr. Ditmore disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by his spouse, and the inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of all of the reported shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- Owned by the Ditmore 2002 Charitable Remainder Trust, of which Mr. Ditmore is a co-trustee.
- Owned by the Ditmore Family Management Company LLC, of which Mr. Ditmore is a chief manager. Mr. Ditmore disclaims beneficial ownership except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of all of the reported shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 years - Our beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)