Posts Tagged ‘Andrew Hall Astenbeck Capital Management’

TOTAL S.A. (ADR) (TOT): Are Hedge Funds Right About This Stock?

Total SA (ADR) (NYSE:TOT)
TOTAL S.A. (ADR) (NYSE:TOT) investors should be aware of a decrease in support from the world’s most elite money managers in recent months. In the......(read more)

This Metric Says You Are Smart to Sell Apache Corporation (NYSE:APA)

Apache Corporation (NYSE:APA)
Apache Corporation (NYSE:APA) was in 34 hedge funds’ portfolio at the end of the fourth quarter of 2012. apa shareholders have witnessed a decrease......(read more)

Hedge Fund News: T Boone Pickens, Andrew Hall, Citi

BP CAPITAL
Pickens Hedge Fund Soars On Oil (Finalternatives) T. Boone Pickens, who made his billions on oil, is adding to them on the back of the commodity this......(read more)

Billionaire Andrew Hall’s Top Stock Picks

Statoil ASA (ADR) (NYSE:STO)
Astenbeck Capital Management, managed and 80% owned by Andrew Hall, is a hedge fund with a focus on energy and basic materials. The other 20% of the fund......(read more)

T. Boone Pickens and Andrew Hall’s Favorite Energy Stocks

BP CAPITAL
We are long-term bullish about energy stocks. Even though energy prices are cyclical, went into bubble territory in 2008, lost nearly 75% of their value......(read more)

Andrew Hill And Astenbeck Capital’s Top Stock Picks

Statoil ASA (ADR) (NYSE:STO)
Andrew Hall’s Astenbeck Capital Management filed its quarterly holdings with the SEC on Friday, February 10. The total portfolio value is smaller......(read more)

10 Hedge Funds Hammered By the Decline in Commodities

T Boone Pickens
Commodities have taken their steepest decline since 2009. Silver and Oil dropped 8 percent or more. The Goldman Sachs Commodity Index plunged 6.5%. So......(read more)
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy

Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!

Lists

The Top 10 Gold Producing Countries in the World

The 10 Tallest Buildings in the World

The 10 Richest Stand Up Comedians in the World

The 10 Fattest Countries in the World

The 5 Best Summer Jobs for Teens

The 10 Most Religious Countries in the World Keeping the Faith

The 10 Most Educated Countries in the World

The 10 Most Popular Cell Phones in the World

The 10 Drunkest Countries in the World

The 10 Most Expensive Private Schools in the World

The 10 Smallest Countries in the World

Walking Dead Season 5 Spoilers You’ll Wish You Didn’t Know

The 10 Poorest Countries in the World

The 10 Greenest Countries in the World

The Top 10 Countries with the Highest Population in the World

The 10 Most Visited Countries in the World

The Top 10 Star Wars Characters in the Iconic Series

The 10 Most Expensive Android Phones in the World

5 Reasons Why The Illuminati Is Real and a Threat to Society

The 6 Scariest Halloween Costumes Ever Screamed At

The 4 Biggest Hedge Fund Managers in the World Today

The 15 Most Densely Populated Countries in the World

The 10 Biggest Tea Drinking Countries in the World

Top 6 Ways to Improve Your Checkout Process and Close Sales

The 5 Most Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start Today

The 20 Most Profitable Hospitals in the US

The 5 Most Profitable Home Businesses to Start

The 7 Teams that Will Win the Stanley Cup in 2015

The Top 10 Most Expensive Digital Cameras to Snap Stunning Shots With

The 10 Highest Quality Fast Food Restaurants In America Today

The 8 Best Halloween Decorating Ideas to Spook Up Your House

10 Marvel Women that Should Get a Movie Right Now

The 20 Best Remixes of Popular Songs that Will Make You Forget the Originals

7 Most Expensive Cities in the World

5 Least Expensive Cities in the World

10 Celebrities Who Believe In Scientology

10 High Margin Food Products to Build a Business Around

The 10 Most Expensive Clothing Stores in the United States to Get Decked Out At

The 5 Biggest Kickstarter Scams That Swindled Backers’ Donations

The 10 Most Expensive Boarding Schools In the World

50 Crazy Facts About Japan You Won’t Believe

Top 10 Least Expensive Hybrid Cars to Save the Planet With

The 10 Biggest ‘Gate’ Controversies in History

The 10 States with the Highest Nursing Shortages Leaving Their Hospitals Depleted

The 10 Best Value Investment Blogs that Every Investor Must Read

The 6 Cheapest Boarding Schools in Europe 2015

The 5 Most Expensive Cars To Insure in the World

The 10 Most Common Genetically Modified Foods

10 Self-Made Billionaires Who Came From Nothing

The 10 Most Expensive Cities to Live in North America

Subscribe

Enter your email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

X

Thanks! An email with instructions is sent to !

Your email already exists in our database. Click here to go to your subscriptions

Insider Monkey returned 47.6% in its first year! Wondering How?

Download a complete edition of our newsletter for free!