Oracle Corp (ORCL) slumps after the company reported its results for the second quarter. According to Market Watch, Oracle would have earned $2.8 billion, or 54 cents a share, which fell short of a FactSet Research analyst forecast for 57 cents a share, on revenue of $9.23 billion. The company’s net income rose 17.2% and revenue rose 2% from the same quarter a year earlier. ORCL is trading at $25.25 at 12:04PM EST on Wednesday, down 13.46% from Tuesday’s close price.
Here is a list of hedge funds that may reveal large losses due to ORCL’s drop:
1. Fisher Asset Management – Ken Fisher: Loses $80.24 million
2. Cantillon Capital Management – William von Mueffling: Loses $29.78 million
3. Columbus Circle Investors – Donald Chiboucis: Loses $24.55 million
4. Maverick Capital – Lee Ainslie: Loses $24.42 million
5. Adage Capital Management – Phill Gross and Robert Atchinson: Loses $21.32 million
6. Steadfast Capital Management – Robert Pitts: Loses $19.79 million
7. Farallon Capital – Thomas Steyer: Loses $17.60 million
8. Eminence Capital – Ricky Sandler: Loses $14.71 million
9. Citadel Investment Group – Ken Griffin: Loses $10.86 million
10. Childrens Investment Fund – Chris Hohn: Loses $10.63 million
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in ORCL since the end of September. We did not take into account their option positions.