Amazon (AMZN) share prices fell from $227.15 at close Tuesday to $203.82 by 10am EST Wednesday after AMZN’s third quarter earnings and fourth quarter outlook were lower than analysts expected, reports CNBC.
The following hedge funds lost the most:
1. Fisher Asset Management - Ken Fisher: Lost $58.9 million
2. Viking Global - Andreas Halvorsen: Lost $47.4 million
3. Blue Ridge Capital - John Griffin: Lost $45.3 million
4. Tiger Global Management Llc - Chase Coleman: Lost $30.4 million
5. Coatue Management - Philippe Laffont: Lost $26.0 million
6. Legg Mason Capital Management - Bill Miller: Lost $22.5 million
7. Sac Capital Advisors - Steven Cohen: Lost $12.7 million
8. Steadfast Capital Management - Robert Pitts: Lost $12.7 million
9. Conatus Capital Management - David Stemerman: Lost $12.7 million
10. Adage Capital Management - Phill Gross And Robert Atchinson: Lost $10.8 million
DISCLAIMER: These calculations assume that these hedge funds did not increase or reduce their stock positions in AMZN since the end of June. We did not take into account their option positions.